Against the trend in other companies in our sector, our modern fleet is company owned; this gives us a big advantage when it comes to flexible scheduling.
A total of more than 270 modern Mercedes Actros tractor units that are compliant with the current Euro 6 exhaust emission standard and 520 semi-trailers with tracking systems and door contact switches are available to us. Because a large proportion of our fleet comprises cooling trailers, we are also able to reliably carry out temperature-controlled and temperature-monitored transport orders.
Optimising and renewing our fleet is an integral part of company policy. Our entire fleet is always kept right up to date in order, for example, to reduce energy consumption so that our customers can reap the benefit of improved profitability or to reduce the amount of pollutants in order to protect the environment.
Our vehicle fleet in detail:
- Mercedes-Benz Actros type tractor units
- Flat bed semi-trailers (curtain sided, mega trailers)
- Box semi-trailers (box, roller shutter, rail loading)
- Refrigerated trailer units (double-decker)
- Dump semi-trailer (building site logistics)
- Steel trailers